|Home||» Products||» Terpentine Derivatives||» Pine Oil|
We are a renowned organization that is engaged in manufacturing and supplying Pine Oil. Pine oil has a distinctive essence and gives a sweet aroma to the cosmetics it is used in. In addition to this, pine essential oil is antiseptic and can be used in treating cuts, sores and fungal infections.
ÃÂ· Highly effective
ÃÂ· High purity
Health benefits of pine oil : used in skin care, cosmetics, stress relief, injuries and aromatherapy.
ÃÂ· It is used as disinfectant as it contains phenols, which are acidic chemicals that have germ-killing properties. Pine oil is effective against yeast spores, E.coli, & household germs. Mildew & mould cannot withstand the chemicals in it. It is used as solvent for many chemicals. Pine oil is used in various industries like paints, protective coatings, cleaning product, adhesives & lubricants. It is used in mining industry, Paper & printing industry and also rubber industry. It is also used as organic herbicide
Domestic Uses :
- Tree Scents: To freshen the scent of a cut Christmas tree, mix one cup water and ten drops of pine essential oil and place at the foot of the tree
- Potpourri: Refresh pine cone potpourri by placing pine cones in a plastic bag with two drops of pine essential oil and leave overnight. This will bring back the natural aroma
- Christmas Spray: Add four drops of pine essential oil, two drops of mandarin oil, and two drops of cinnamon oil to a cup of distilled water
- Carpet freshener: Add ten drops of pine oil to a cup of water and mist over carpets.
- Refreshing Bath: Add eight drops of pine essential oil to a warm water bath for an invigorating experience
- Massage Oil: Add twenty-five drops of pine oil to a half-ounce of jojoba oil for a fresh-scented massage
- Lotion:Add twenty drops of pine oil to unscented lotion for a masculine-scented moisturizer.